We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Mid PHP developer (Laravel)
eKreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a Mid PHP (Laravel) developer to join a growing eKreative team and actively participate in designing, building and supporting of our projects.
- Proven commercial experience in PHP software development (2+ year)
- Good knowledge of PHP and associated technologies: AJAX, MySQL, HTML/CSS etc.
- Work experience with MVC Frameworks (Laravel and others), understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience in unit tests development
- Strong SQL Skills
- Good work skills and experience with data transmission formats (JSON, XML)
- Practical experience in development of high loaded projects (or good theoretical knowledge)
- Ability to work with another person's code
- Ability to plan the development process, set the priorities and achieve the desired result
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- English at a Pre-intermediate level or higher
The impact you'll have:
- Develop interesting projects together with talented and dedicated peers
- Participate in design and development of the new and existing programming solutions
- Participate in code review sessions
- Learn and apply innovative approaches and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)