We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
eKreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a growing eKreative team and actively participate in designing, building and supporting our projects.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
- Sketch knowledge is desirable
- Artistic taste (BA in design or related field will be a plus)
- Knowledge of composition rules and their use in work
- Ability to understand creative ideas and turn them into design
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience with other graphic design suits
- Exceptional attention to details
- Understanding of a modular grid, Bootstrap guidelines
- Understanding of the Guide Material and Human Interface guidelines
- Desire to grow professionally and develop your skills
- Collecting UI/UX requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Building UI/UX of the websites and mobile applications
- Technical design of sections, interfaces, modules
- Designing graphic user interface elements for the web sites and applications, banners creation
- Creation of high-quality graphic elements - collages, illustrations, logos, corporate styles, etc.
- Optimization of the existing interfaces and development of the new ones
- Constant growth in the design sphere, generation of the new ideas and products for various projects
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)