We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
PM assistant/Junior PM
Ekreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
We are looking for a PM assistant/Junior PM, who will become a part of our talented team.
City: Cherkasy, Lviv
We are looking for:
- 0.5+ years of commercial experience in the same position or at least PM courses, e.g. GeekHub
- Fluent English is a must (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills throughout the SDLC
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and its frameworks
- Strong presentational skills (Kick-off meetings, Daily Scrum, Project demos, Retrospective meetings)
- Experience with task tracking tools (Redmine, Jira, Trello etc.) and Google services (docs, spreadsheets, calendar etc.)
- Understanding of server development and client-server architecture, RESTful API, Postman, Git etc.
- Strong understanding of app development and various technologies for building native and hybrid apps
- Proactiveness, strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Project risk management
- Good UI/UX knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with the members of other internal groups
- Willingness to contribute to all aspects of the project as a team member
- Desire to grow professionally
- Plan, kick-off, coordinate/manage and launch ongoing or new projects
- Regularly communicate with the clients via Slack/Skype/email/phone/etc. to discuss the project, participate in negotiations, provide progress updates and manage clients’ expectations
- Manage multiple IT deliverables while organizing resources, tracking milestones and goals, mitigating risks, initiating all project workflows with team members
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Develop project estimates and project plan to manage project execution
- Run daily standups and other team meetings
- Monitor project on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress/quality, manage issue resolution
- Provide regular progress updates to the client, run demo meetings
- Manage client's expectations regarding the project delivery, progress, cost and billing
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Exciting and challenging work opportunities on the projects with various technologies
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Medical insurance after trial period
- Assistance in paying taxes and in handling paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)