We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
eKreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are growing fast and currently looking for a Career Advisor to ensure the professional growth of eKreative team members by creating the best learning and career development opportunities
- Proven experience in IT or HR management with a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Understanding of the requirements to the technical and non-technical specialists in IT
- Strong desire to work with people and help them grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build a positive atmosphere in the team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong coaching skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of Google services - Google drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar etc.
- Excellent spoken and written Ukrainian and Russian
- English at Intermediate level or higher
- Practical experience in Psychology will be a plus
- Management and conduction of the performance evaluation process
- Assistance with the development of educational plans for the employees
- Planning all aspects of employee’s personal development (in cooperation with technical leads)
- Advising employees about career objectives in one-to-one meetings, providing appropriate help and advice, identify skills gaps and how to deal with them
- Helping employees to develop their own career management skills
- Holding performance review conversations with employees
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)