We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Ekreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who will become a part of our talented team.
We are looking for:
- Work experience DevOps for at least 3+ years
- Experience deploying applications to public cloud infrastructure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI or GitHub Actions
- Experience in setting up the instruments for monitoring and analyzing, Cloud Watch or Stackdriver
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB and using related cloud services such as AWS RDS or Google Cloud SQL
- Proficient in scripting, Bash or equivalent
- Experience with PHP / Node.js applications
- Great communication skills, excellent team player
- Experience with deploying and maintaining High Availability, Scalability and Reliability
- Fast learner and flexible to work in different environments
- English at an Intermediate level or higher
- Good analytical skills to troubleshoot and prioritize tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience using Helm to deploy to Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Native/Serverless approach (Lamba, Cloud Run, App Engine)
- Maintain existing systems and projects and develop new solutions from scratch
- Plan hosting environment for client projects
- Setup and maintain servers running clients projects
- Create and maintain CI/CD setup for projects
- Proactively implement security best practices
- Monitoring and responding to alerts
- Debugging of service issues
- Maintain documentation for projects
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Exciting and challenging work opportunities on the projects with various technologies
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Medical insurance after trial period
- Assistance in paying taxes and handling other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)