We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Jun Java/Scala Developer
Hey, hey….do not pass by, because you have to know, that we are looking for a junior Java/Scala developer. New team and new perspectives are waiting for you!
If you heard, eKreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
We are looking for a Junior Java/Scala Developer to join a growing eKreative team and actively participate in designing, building and supporting our projects.
We are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of Java or/and Scala
- Knowledge of SQL or NOSQL databases
- Experience with Maven/SBT/Gradle
- Basic knowledge of HTML, JS (angular/knockout), CSS (sass/less)
- Understanding what is OOP and how to use it
- Understanding what are POST/GET/DELETE requests, difference between them
- Experience / good theoretical knowledge of REST API, XML/JSON
- Good knowledge of Linux system (experience with AWS will be a plus)
- Unit and integration tests (knowledge of TDD, BDD will be a plus)
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- English at a Pre-intermediate level or higher
The impact you’ll have:
- Develop interesting projects together with talented and dedicated peers
- Participate in design and development of the new and existing programming solutions
- Participate in code review sessions
- Learn and apply innovative approaches and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)