We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Junior CMS WordPress Developer
eKreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a Junior CMS WordPress Developer, who will become a part of our talented team and will actively participate in WordPress projects development and support.
We are looking for:
- 1+ year of commercial experience with content management systems
- Good knowledge of Wordpress CMS (Theme Customization API, Plugin API, Widgets API, Dashboard Widgets API, Settings API, Options API, Shortcode API)
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, SCSS
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Familiarity with data transmission formats (JSON, XML)
- Familiarity with web server Apache, Nginx
- Familiarity with Docker
- Ability to work with another person's code
- Ability to plan the development process, set the priorities and achieve the desired result
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- English at an Intermediate level or higher
The impact you’ll have:
- Design and develop interesting projects together with talented and dedicated peers
- Maintain and expand existing projects both alone and with the support of the other software developers
- Participate in design and development of the new and existing programming solutions
- Participate in code review sessions
- Learn and apply innovative approaches and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)