We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Mid CMS Developer (WordPress)
eKreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a Mid CMS WordPress Developer, who will become a part of our talented team and will actively participate in WordPress project development and support.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with content management systems
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS 5.0 (Theme Customization API, Plugin API, Widgets API, Dashboard Widgets API, Settings API, Options API, Shortcode API, ACF)
- Good knowledge of OOP (during theme creating/customization, functionality extending, creating and displaying CPTs, taxonomies)
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg (WordPress)
- Good knowledge of BEM and how to create a project’s design system (ability to separate components, common blocks, sections, create reusable sections with modifications etc)
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, SCSS
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with data transmission formats (JSON, XML)
- Familiarity with web server Apache, Nginx
- Ability to work with another person's code
- English at an Intermediate level or higher
Will be a plus:
- Good knowledge of Drupal 7, Drupal 8 (Theme customization, Custom Modules, Plugin API, Views, Blocks, Context, Paragraph module)
- Familiarity with Velocity Format, Cascade CMS
- Familiarity/ability to work with Vue.js
- Familiarity with Pardot CMS, HubSpot CMS, Sales Force CRM
- Good knowledge of WP Engine (git flow) and Pantheon (git flow) Hosts
- Design and develop interesting projects together with talented and dedicated peers
- Maintain and expand existing projects both alone and with the support of the other software developers
- Participate in design and development of the new and existing programming solutions
- Participate in code review sessions
- Learn and apply innovative approaches and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)