We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Senior Java/Scala Developer
If you heard, eKreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
We are looking for a Senior Java/Scala Developer to join a growing eKreative team and actively participate in designing, building and supporting our projects.
We are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of Play Framework / Scala / Java 8
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, SES, SQS. All of our servers are hosted on AWS).
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB, SQL (Postgres, MySql) and experience with Bigdata
- Good knowledge of HTML, JS (Angular / Knockout), CSS (Sass / Less)
- Managing application servers and the LAMP stack (to be able to maintain servers)
- Experience with Maven / SBT / Gradle
- Using design patterns (DI, Factory, Singleton etc.)
- Good knowledge of REST API, XML/JSON
- Unit and integration tests (knowledge of TDD/BDD)
- Experience with CI, Docker
- Advanced level of working with GIT / Mercurial / SVN
- English at Intermediate level or higher
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system
The impact you’ll have:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software solutions, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code)
- Analyse and implement Performance / Stability / Reliability initiatives
- Participate in code review sessions
- Learn and apply innovative approaches and cutting edge technologies
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)