We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Junior Project Manager
eKreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager, who will become a part of our talented 140+ person team.
We are looking for:
- Experience in managing people
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactiveness, strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of how to use task tracking tools (Redmine, Jira, Trello etc.) and Google services (docs, spreadsheets, calendar etc.)
- Understanding of basic principles of Internet, client-server architecture, git flow etc
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with the members of other internal groups
- Willingness to contribute to all aspects of the project as a team member
- English at advanced level is a must
- Desire to grow professionally
- Successfully completed PM courses will be a plus
- Create project plans
- Regularly communicate with the clients via Skype/Slack/email/phone/etc. to discuss the project, participate in negotiations, provide progress updates and manage clients’ expectations
- Monitor project progress
- Create and maintain project documentation (Proposal, SOW, WBS, Technical Specification, Project schedule and Delivery plan etc.)
- Develop project estimates and plans to manage project execution
- Run daily standups and team meetings
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress/quality, manage issue resolution
- Create a positive work environment for a team
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)