We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Mid IT Project Manager
eKreative have been making high-quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism, and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is, of course, our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a Project Manager, who will become a part of our talented team.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years related experience
- Fluent English is a must (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills throughout the SDLC
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and its frameworks
- Experience with task tracking tools (Redmine, Jira, Trello etc.) and Google services (docs, spreadsheets, calendar etc.)
- Understanding of server development and client-server architecture, RESTful API, Postman, Git etc
- Strong understanding of app development and various technologies for building native and hybrid apps
- Being familiar with quality assurance processes, QA documentation, specifics of manual and integration testing, test runs etc.
- Strong presentational skills (Kick-off meetings, Daily Scrum, Project demos, Retrospective meetings)
- Estimation of big and technologically difficult projects
- Proactiveness, strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Project risk management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good UI/UX knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with the members of other internal groups
- Strong negotiation skills and good conflict management
- Willingness to contribute to all aspects of the project as a team member
- Desire to grow professionally
- Plan, kick-off, coordinate/manage and launch ongoing or new projects
- Regularly communicate with the clients via Slack/Skype/email/phone/etc. to discuss the project, participate in negotiations, provide progress updates and manage clients’ expectations
- Manage multiple IT deliverables while organizing resources, tracking milestones and goals, mitigating risks, initiating all project workflows with team members
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Develop project estimates and project plan to manage project execution
- Run daily standups and other team meetings
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress/quality, manage issue resolution
- Provide regular progress updates to the client, run demo meetings
- Manage client's expectations regarding the project delivery, progress, cost and billing
- Create a positive work environment for a team
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Exciting and challenging work opportunities on the projects with various technologies
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and in handling paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)