We are looking for
Social Media Manager
Kidslox has built a comprehensive app based parental control product, with great organic performance. Now we’re putting together a marketing team to tell the world about it! The SMM manager will play a core role within that team: responsibilities range from planning social media strategy, and developing Kidslox tone of voice, through to generating engaging social media content (with on-tone, English language, copy), and identifying and forming relationships with influencers relevant to our brand.
When the SMM manager is doing their job well, we should see increased interaction with our brand across all supported channels, an increase in store page impressions and visits, and the growth of Kidslox social media profiles.
- Planning social media strategy - Working with the marketing team, you’ll develop a content strategy for Kidslox social media presence and help us to identify the social media channels best suited to our brand.
- Developing tone of voice - Tone of voice is where product, customer support and social media come together to define the brand, your voice will be a vital part of that conversation.
- Delivering content plan - Within the bounds of the brand strategy and voice, develop and implement a suitable content plan to raise Kidslox profile across all supported channels.
- Generating content - writing English language copy and collaborating with designer to create engaging content suitable for all supported social media channels
- Responding to comments - comment sections are “where the community happens”, so engaging with those who write there is a crucial element of the role.
- Connecting with influencers - Identifying and forming relationships with relevant influencers both raises the level of community surrounding the brand and creates opportunities for partnership.
- Experience with product IT companies at least 2 years
- English at advanced level - As English copy writing and responding to comments are central elements of the role, a high level of English is a core requirement
- Social media experience - Two plus years experience managing a brand on Facebook and Instagram. Familiarity with other social media platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Effective communication - Aside from the requirement to write engaging copy for social media posts, communication with influencers and effective collaboration within the Kidslox team will also require good interpersonal skills
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)