We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
eKreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2003. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
If that’s you, check out the positions we’re hiring for below, get in touch and we’ll soon be doing great things, together!
We are looking for a System Administrator, who will become a part of our talented team.
We are looking for:
- Knowledge of physical networking, connecting the wires etc
- Understanding builds PC laptop and ability to fix failures
- Installation, setup and troubleshooting MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows OS
- Managing internal services, CI machines, unifi controller, http proxy
- LAN: WAN, DNS, DHCP, IP, RDP, VLANS, VPNs - understanding and ability to setup
- Configuring network equipment, switches, routers, wifi access points
- Software support
Will be a plus:
- Management and maintenance of servers running internal services (These are mostly hosted on AWS; Docker is used to run many of them; Linux (Mostly Ubuntu) is the operating system)
- Management and maintenance of servers for clients (Mostly LAMP services; AWS/Digital Ocean/Others; A variety of DevOps systems (Opsworks, Docker Cloud); Security of these systems is high priority)
The impact you’ll have:
- Users support, resolving incoming technical issues in a friendly and client-oriented way
- Providing PC services including setup, configuration, repairing, upgrade and asset management
- Software and licenses management
- Accounts setup and network configuration
- Ordering and purchasing equipment, stock-management
- Support of different corporate programs and systems
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Set up and configuration LAN devices
Why you’d love working with us:
- Room to grow professionally under supervision of senior specialists
- Only licensed software
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)