We are looking for
This job listing has been closed.
Visit our vacancy page for current openings.
Ekreative have been making high quality apps, websites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented team members who love what they do and have a thirst for growth and fresh challenges.
Currently we are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Recruitment team and manage the main stage of our hiring process.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future employment needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with qualified workers.
We are looking for:
- 0.5+ year of in-house or agency experience with sourcing
- Sourcing experience of tech and non-tech roles
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates effectively
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Ability to work in teams or individually as and when required
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, and results orientated approach
- English at an Intermediate level or higher
- Source candidates using a variety of platforms (LinkedIn, Djinni, Stackoverflow, Github, AmazingHiring, etc) and search techniques (X-Ray, Boolean search, and more)
- Screen CV according to vacancies requirements
- Drawing up requirements for vacancies
- Recognize qualified applicant profile utilizing different sourcing procedures
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs
- Organizing and conducting online interviews
- Measure conversion rates which includes the number of passive candidates who transform into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Request for referrals from current workers and external networks
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System
- Correspond with past candidates in regards to available job openings
- Providing constant feedback to all candidates via various resources (mailbox, LinkedIn, djinni, Facebook, etc.)
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior professionals
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and other paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)