We are looking for:
- Experience with content management systems, particularly with Drupal
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, SCSS
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Familiarity with XML, JSON data-interchange formats
- Ability to understand someone else’s code
- Ability to plan development process, set the task and check work results.
- English at a Pre-intermediate level or higher
Professional growthGrowing your skills is essential to realising your potential. With us you’ll have access to a range of growth opportunities from conferences and training days through to English lessons and hackathons.
Work scheduleeKreative’s monthly calendar includes a team breakfast, birthday celebrations and Wednesday’s from home. Overtime is rare, but always well compensated.
Modern devicesWe equip eKreativers with all of the necessary gear, from reliable workplace desktop computers to a wide range of the latest mobile devices, smart assistants and VR technology for testing.
RecreationWork hard, play hard. It’s a cliche, but it works. That’s why we have lively company events and retreats, monthly team time when we can relax together and a friendly office environment with comfy communal spaces.
Health & FitnessYour health is our priority. That’s why we reimburse ekreativers gym memberships, encourage cycling to work and take part in a range of community sports events.
CharityPhilanthropy is at the heart of who we are as a company. Not only does 100% of the company's profit go to charitable causes, each month many of the staff choose a cause to support together personally too.